Citizenship-by-Investment Program of the Commonwealth of Dominica was established in 1993, making it one of the longest running programs of its kind in the world. Over the past 2 decades the Government of Dominica has revamped the program in order to ensure that it is competitive on a Global scale.
Through this Program, the Government of Dominica is able to attract investors of good character to invest in the Country. In exchange for full citizenship, investors may either purchase Government approved real estate or make a donation to the Government Fund.
Main applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply for citizenship of Dominica through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program. Applicants can include dependent family members such as a spouse, children up to the age of 30 and parents over the age of 55. Applicants must be of good character and have no criminal record and provide a clean police report along with other supporting documents.
Once an applicant’s application for citizenship is approved in principal (approximately 60-90 days from the date of submission of documents to the Government), and the requisite investment is made, the applicant, along with their included family members will become lifetime citizens of the Commonwealth of Dominica and be granted passports within the strict guidelines of the law and relevant regulations.
There is no physical residency requirement associated with Dominica Citizenship by Investment. Applicants have the choice to either live in Dominica or to live outside of the country.
- Citizenship Benefits
The Commonwealth of Dominica is boasting a remarkably unspoiled natural beauty, along with a wide variety of flora, fauna and extensive natural park system, a heaven for hikers and photographers.
Apart from the exotic charm of the eco-friendly destination, Dominica citizenship provides a number of attractive benefits. Among others, acquiring a citizenship from the Commonwealth gives you and your family the freedom to travel visa-free and conduct business in more than 95 countries worldwide.
A passport of Dominica provides you, the investor, and your applicable dependent family members up to the age of 30, as well as parents over 55 years of age, with the advantages of Lifetime Citizenship.
Dominica Citizenship Benefits include:
- Fast – A fast track solution to Citizenship and Passport. Obtain your approval for Citizenship in as little as 90 days with no interview required.
- Affordable – The lowest cost Citizenship by Investment option in the region. No minimum level of education or management experience is required.
- Flexible – No physical residency requirement; dual citizenship is permitted so that you can retain your current nationality.
- Secure – A peaceful, democratic and politically stable country.
- Permanent – Passport is valid for 10 years and all passport holders have the right to renew as “Citizens” at a minimum cost.
- Tax Advantages – no wealth tax, gift tax, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax. Personal income tax is paid only if you chose to reside in the country.
- Practical – Dominica passport allows travel visa free to over 100 countries including the UK, European Schengen countries, Hong Kong and Malaysia. View the list of Visa-Free countries.
- Confidential – No sharing of information with the country of your current citizenship or residency.
- Convenient – Gateway to educational opportunities for children.
- Welcoming – Delightful year-round climate and warm friendly people.
FURALLE will provide you with all the necessary assistance and service you require through every stage of the process and beyond.
Your first step: Please feel free, Contact FURALLE today for a complimentary consultation with one of our qualified citizenship advisors. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have and explain how we can make the process as simple and efficient as possible for you. We look forward to hearing from you.