Peace of Mind in an Uncertain World
Obtaining a second passport and citizenship offers many advantages. It can give you the freedom to travel without restrictions; greater security for personal or business purposes; additional banking privacy; and investment opportunities. Whatever your reasons for seeking citizenship solutions through a second citizenship, you will find it valuable to expand your horizons beyond one country.
At FURALLE, your leading citizenship solutions provider, we ensure that your Citizenship-by-Investment application proceeds quickly and efficiently. FURALLE is licensed by the government of St. Kitts and Nevis to be an officially authorized representative in guiding clients through the application process, selection of an appropriate investment, property management, tax planning, and all other requirements for economic citizenship. The governments of Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada and Commonwealth of Dominica have also designated FURALLE as an officially authorized representative of their Citizenship-by-Investment programs.
Benefits of Alternative Citizenship
- Freedom to travel worldwide for pleasure or business: Having the ability to travel globally without a visa is a priceless benefit for your family. Caribbean passport provides for a visa free travel to around 130 countries, including UK and EU.
- Fast, Flexible & Affordable: A second passport can be obtained in as little as 3 months, for a minimum investment of US$100,000 without having to visit the country during the process. Dual citizenship is permitted.
- Security for you and your family: A passport from a small, peaceful and neutral country can be a lifesaver when traveling in times of civil war or social unrest. No matter what happens in the world, you will always have a place to go.
- Insurance Policy: In this quickly changing world, having an alternative passport and lifetime citizenship for your family and future generations is the best insurance policy.
- Education: A second citizenship may provide additional access to the best schools or universities where strict geographical quotas apply.
- Estate Planning: As more countries are moving towards the worldwide taxation model, it is wise to look at alternative citizenship options for the purpose of estate and tax planning. Becoming a citizen and resident of St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada or Saint Lucia does not subject you to paying taxes on your worldwide income as these territories have no foreign income tax.
- Diversification of passport portfolios: Dual citizens can receive the benefits, privileges and protection
offered by multiple countries.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation or request a free copy of FURALLE Caribbean Passport Comparison Guide.