Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment, available through a new Citizenship-by-Investment Program that enables you to directly acquire citizenship and a passport by donating to a charity, investing in real estate or by investing in a business in the country of Antigua and Barbuda. Holders of an Antigua and Barbuda passport enjoy visa-free travel to more than 135 countries. Citizenship investment Antigua, will not only allow for increased ease of travel, it can also open doors to new business opportunities around the world. All this from one of the most picturesque islands the Caribbean has to offer.
With some 365 beaches surrounded by clear, turquoise waters, the lush tropical islands of Antigua and Barbuda are among the most beautiful places in the world to visit or live. The island has warm, steady winds, a complex coastline of safe harbors, and a protective, nearly unbroken wall of coral reef. The coral reefs of Antigua, once the bane of marauding enemy ships, now attract snorkelers and scuba divers from all over the world.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply for citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program. Applicants can include dependent family members such as children up to the age of 28 and parents over the age of 58. Applicants must be of good character and have no criminal record and provide a clean police report along with other supporting documentation. Citizenship investment Antigua, a new option in an ever changing world.
Antigua & Barbuda citizenship benefits will provide peace of mind in an every changing world. Acquiring Antigua & Barbuda citizenship gives you and your family the freedom to travel visa-free and conduct business in more than 135 countries worldwide.
Citizenship from Antigua & Barbuda provides you, the investor, and your applicable dependent family members up to the age of 28, as well as parents over 58 years of age, with the advantages of Lifetime Citizenship.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Benefits include:
- Fast – A fast track solution to citizenship in three to six months
- Flexible – Dual citizenship are permitted; Dependents are eligible for citizenship
- Secure – A peaceful, democratic and politically stable country
- Permanent – Citizenship can be passed on to future generations
- Tax Advantages – No capital gains tax, no wealth tax, no gift tax or inheritance tax
- Practical – Visa-free travel to more than 135 countries worldwide, including United Kingdom and European Schengen States. View the list of Visa-Free countries.
- Profitable – Real estate offers income and capital gains opportunities
- Convenient – Direct airline access to many regions of the world
- Welcoming – Delightful year-round climate and warm friendly people
FURALLE will provide you with all the necessary assistance and service you require through every stage of the process and beyond.
Your first step: Please feel free, Contact FURALLE today for a complimentary consultation with one of our qualified citizenship advisors. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have and explain how we can make the process as simple and efficient as possible for you. We look forward to hearing from you.